We thank you for your generous financial support of this ministry. It is because of your partnership and support of this ministry that we are able to advance the Kingdom of God and take the message of the Gospel to this generation. We stand in faith with you for harvest and breakthrough in the areas of your life where you most need it.
But I say this, He who sows sparingly shall also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully shall also reap bountifully. Each one, as he purposes in his heart, let him give, not of grief, or of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that in everything, always having all self-sufficiency, you may abound to every good work (2 Corinthians 9.6-8 – MKJV)
Scripture teaches that the management of God’s assets, which He has entrusted to us, is a key aspect of the Christian’s spiritual life. Our Tithes, Offering, and/or gifts of Love to Him are truly acts of worship, and this typically occurs as part of our worship services.
Your contribution today means:
- More Lost Souls will be brought to salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ by the preaching of the Gospel… (Mark 16:15; Luke 4:18-19)
- More Disciples can be raised up in the teaching of God (Matthew 28:16-20)
- More Believers will be awakened and united to work for the Savior… (John 21:17)
- More Hope can be given through our compassionate outreaches worldwide… (Isaiah 58:6-7; Luke 4:18-19)
WE NOW HAVE 8 WAYS TO GIVE
1. CASH APP
Text "IAMCHURCHONLINE" to the number 77977
3. P.O. Box 1356. Maricopa, AZ. 85139
6. GIVE IN-PERSON – ENVELOPE
P.O. Box 67673
Phoenix, AZ. 85082
At any service, we join together in worship and worship by giving tangibly to God. We typically announce the moment when you can join in giving, and then you can give in the baskets that are passed around. You may give by either placing your donation – cash or check* – inside an IAM envelope, or by utilizing a credit or debit card going to the back and swiping your card, place the last 4 numbers on the outside of an IAM envelope. Then, simply enter your name, the amount of the gift and indicate the type of gift (e.g., tithes, offering, Apostle, Mission, etc.) in the space provided on the envelope.