Does IAM CHURCH TO THE NATIONS have a Children, or Youth Ministry?
JESUS JAM AND ME
Call, text or email:
Team Lead: Minister Belinda Blackman
Assistant to Team Lead: Minister Angel Jackson
Team Lead: Minister Kim & Bobby Cobss
Assistant: Minister Nadean Burnes
Who do I contact in case of a death?
Although our faith community makes it a practice to be accountable one to another we may not always know where or when Pastoral Care is needed. Help us to stay connected by calling and speak with the administrative assistant so that love and care can flourish in your direction.
For disciples that are sick, hospitalized, at home, having surgery, distressed and would like prayer, or visitation, please:
1. Call the church and make us aware that you or someone is in need of pastoral care. If you are sharing your situation with a member of our community, please be sure that they know to advise the church!
2. Share with us the most appropriate time(s) to call and or visit.
3. Follow up with the church about your condition. Please keep us posted.
4. As a member making the call or visit, please make sure you announce that your visit is on behalf of the church family.
5. If you find out that someone is in need of this ministry and they haven’t received appropriate pastoral care, please be sure to contact Dr. Alfred Craig Sr, or Pastor Alfred Craig Jr. a Member of the Pastoral Team, elder, minister or leader, who will in turn advise the church. Then follow up with them to be sure that appropriate pastoral care is given.
Please call, text or Contact us at:
Phone: +1 (602) 529-0439
In case I go to the hospital, who do I contact?
Our dedicated volunteers bring encouragement, prayers of faith, and the healing touch of Christ to those who are hospitalized.
The Hospital Ministry is committed to ministering the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. Our dedicated volunteers bring encouragement, prayers of faith, and the healing touch of Christ to those who are hospitalized.
We have volunteers located all over and who are ready and willing to visit you or your loved one.
If you or someone you love would like a visit from one of our volunteers, please fill out our online request form.